"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken" - Oscar Wilde

Thursday, June 17, 2010

progress...

Things are coming along at our place, the painting has started, the hardwood floor is going in soon, and the new railing is being installed as I type. The excavator started today too! We are digging an entrance to the basement for the suite, as well as fixing up the yard. Although it looks worse right now, I promise it will look better at some point (it really can only get better looking from here):



You can hardly see the excavator in this jungle!


Other than that we are up to our elbows (or for some of us over our heads) in boxes! I'm trying to pack up and clean our current house so that on moving day we are extremely organized and can move without a hitch (here is to hoping). Liam is still sharpening his packing skills, he is remarkably good at re-arranging my already packed boxes. Boy, if I thought moving was busy enough, trying to do it with a very active 14 month old just adds a whole new level of excitement!


That's all for now, I need to keep packing. But I will upload some more pictures as I take them! Oh I should note, instead of buying moving boxes we just get them from the liquor store, so no these boxes are not representative of our weekend habits :)

1 comment:

  1. looks like you guys are making great progress! So exciting :)

    ReplyDelete