"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken" - Oscar Wilde

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Backyard!

We got a fair amount done at the house today! It is getting to the point where every time I come something new is being done and it is starting to look so good! Jake has been working very hard, and well into the evenings, to get lots of this done. He's doing such an amazing job. Again, a huge thank you to all our family and friends that come out to help us out too, it makes such a difference.

Today, my sister was able to take Liam so that I could help out with raking and seeding the backyard. It looks so much bigger now that the jungle is gone. Here is a before picture:



And the after:


A huge thank you to my niece Larissa and my nephew Alex for helping out with it today! They helped a lot with all the raking, rolling and seeding that went on.


Here is a picture of my two favorite renovators! Don't let the serious photo trick you, they are really quite friendly.



Liam came after his nap in the afternoon and he was in his glory! I have never seen the boy so dirty, and yet so happy.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! A totally different back yard.......looks like you might just have to leave it dirt so Liam has a nice big sandbox.

    ReplyDelete